API POST Fields (in addition to the Main Fields described in the Introduction)
|Get $PayByName Profile|
|pbntag||Tag to get information for, such as $CoinPayments or $Alex. Can be with or without a $ at the beginning.||Yes|
A successful call to this command will give you a result similar to this (JSON):
The result wil have the following fields:
- pbntag = This is the $PayByName tag in the same case as the owner entered it. It is recommended to display the tag this way versus how it was entered by a viewing user.
- merchant = This is the owner's merchant ID. It can be used to send transfers or payments to the owner.
- profile_name1 = This is the owner's name (may be a store name, nickname, real name, etc.)
- profile_url1 = This is the owner's website URL.
- profile_email1 = This is the owner's email.
- profile_image1 = The URL of the owner's profile picture.
- member_since = The time (Unix timestamp) of when the user signed up for CoinPayments.
- feedback = The owners current feedback. The 'percent' field with either be a percent as seen or 'No Rating' if the user has no feedback.
All of the profile_ fields will always be there but may be blank if the user didn't fill them out.