Have you had a payment time out even though you sent the Bitcoin or a Bitcoin deposit still pending even after a long time? Check the Blockchain Status
to see if it could be affecting your transaction.
For all Support Related Inquiries, please ensure you go through both steps of the support ticket process (while logged in to your CoinPayments account if possible):
- Step 1 – Go through the support wizard below.
- At the end of the wizard you will be provided with a support code that is valid for 1 hour and a link to create a support ticket on FreshDesk.
- Step 2 – Open a support ticket on Fresh Desk using the support code provided in Step 1.
- We usually answer tickets within 24 hours.
What We Can't Help You With
- Questions about how Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies work.
- How to purchase Bitcoins with your credit card or bank account - there are many exchanges and methods available for this and we are unable to recommend particular ones.
- Problems with 3rd party services/merchants.
- Refunds for completed transactions - all transactions are final and cannot be refunded.
- How to buy/sell coins.
- Account Deletions - CoinPayments accounts cannot be deleted, however you can discontinue using them at any time with no notice to us.
To get started, what can we help you with?
I have a problem with a conversion in the CoinPayments system.
I have a problem in my wallet such as a withdrawal, deposit, or transfer.
Problems logging in, with your 2FA devices/apps, or with completing KYC.
As a Buyer
Problems with an order you made through CoinPayments including refunds.
As a Merchant
Problems with an order a buyer made from you, API and integration questions, etc.
Add A Coin
If you have a coin you want added to CoinPayments.
Anything that doesn't fit into the other categories such as Partnership Requests, Press Inquries, Product Info/Sales, Legal Issues, etc.