Coin hosting on the CoinPayments platform is the ideal way to increase the number of users of your coin. Our hosted wallets allow users to store, send, and receive your coin and our custom APIs and plugins allow businesses to easily accept payments in your coin. With over 2,327,500 vendors across 182 countries, it's only a matter of time before the adoption of your coin starts to grow.
Coin Hosting on the CoinPayments Platform Includes:
- Initial Setup, Hosting, Maintenance & Updates
- Marketing Package:
Listing on our Supported Coins page
Blog post about your coin
Tweet to our followers
- Fork or using same RPC interface of a coin we currently support (see supported coins here)
- Listed on an exchange with APIs (we need to pull rates from somewhere)
- Provide ongoing advanced notifications about any future updates/forks/swaps/airdrops
- Pay an integration fee of 100,000 CPS Coins for the first year. We require the minimum average commercial payments volume of your coin to be above €5,000/month. If you do not meet this monthly minimum volume requirement, then we will charge an additional payment of 100,000 CPS Coins for each additional year of hosting your coin. Please note that we sell CPS Coins at a fixed rate of €0.10/CPS Coin through our platform.
- If you are an ERC20 token we will require a separate account funded with 10 ETH to cover gas fees to forward payments
** Please note the application fee does not guarantee your coin will be added to our platform. You must meet the above REQUIREMENTS first.
- Submit Application
- Pay $25.00 Non-Refundable Application Fee: Covers cost of an initial review of above REQUIREMENTS and ensures requests come directly from coin's core team.