Coin hosting on the CoinPayments platform is the ideal way to increase the number of users of your coin. Our hosted wallets allow users to store, send, and receive your coin and our custom APIs and plugins allow businesses to easily accept payments in your coin. With over 2,224,500 vendors across 182 countries, it's only a matter of time before the adoption of your coin starts to grow.
Coin Hosting on the CoinPayments Platform Includes:
- Initial Setup, Hosting, Maintenance & Updates
- Marketing Package:
Listing on our Supported Coins page
Blog post about your coin
Tweet to our followers
- Fork or using same RPC interface of a coin we currently support (see supported coins here)
- Listed on an exchange with APIs (we need to pull rates from somewhere)
- Provide ongoing advanced notifications about any future updates/forks/swaps/airdrops
- Provide a deposit (payable in CPS Coin) for the duration of the coin hosting term. Deposit will be returned at the end of the term. Deposit required for a 1 year coin hosting term is 500,000 CPS Coins.
- If you are an ERC20 token we will require a separate account funded with ETH to cover gas fees to forward payments
** Please note the application fee does not guarantee your coin will be added to our platform. You must meet the above REQUIREMENTS first.
- Submit Application
- Pay $25.00 Non-Refundable Application Fee: Covers cost of an initial review of above REQUIREMENTS and ensures requests come directly from coin's core team.